Archive for February 15th, 2017
Tuesday’s workshop night is a hands on photography shoot in the city. Don’t let the title of City Walk fool you, there will be street photography, sunset photography, low light photography and night photography and all of the challenges that these totally different techniques bring. We will start with a short talk on the techniques of the photography that we will be conducting and we will have Dave Sumner and Anthony Yap providing assistance and mentoring those who are not sure or are struggling with techniques etc.
The night will be as short or as long as you want to make it but to succeed then you will need to ensure that you prepare your equipment prior to Tuesday and also take the following with you.
- Your camera
- Tripod is essential for night photography (the club has several that can be borrowed, see image below)
- Remote Shutter Release is not essential but would be an advantage
- CHARGED BATTERIES in capitals because there is always someone who forgets to charge their battery
- Spare memory card (just in case)
- Appropriate clothing for day and night time
See you there