Our first outing for the year 2019 will be held on Saturday 2nd February 2019 from 10:00am at the Blue Lotus Water Garden. The address is 2628 Warburton Hwy, Yarra Junction, Victoria 3797.
The gardens provide many opportunities for photographers, including waterways lakes, ponds, lagoons, and waterfall. Waterways contain hundreds of varieties of flowering lotus, waterlily & bog plants and colourful surrounding garden beds. Trees provide plenty of shade.
Proposed procedure to date:
- 10:00 – Meet at 10:00am at the coffee stand near the entrance
- 10:15 – Photograph the gardens
- 12:00 – Meet under the reserved shelter for WCC. BYO picnic and drinks
- 13:00 – For those who would like to continue on (weather permitting) we will drive to the Redwood Forest in Warburton for a photoshoot before returning back to Melbourne
- Adults: $18.00
- Senior & Pensioners: $16.00 (cards required – Vic Seniors Card, Nat Seniors, Aust DSP, Aust Age Pension Card
- Student: $16.00 (Must be a student studying in Australia and produce ID card or parents with tickets)
- Kids (0-15 years): FREE
Please let Helen know if you are interested in carpooling. Carpooling is now quite popular, so if interested or you are happy to offer your car, please let Helen know when you register.
Please register with Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Wednesday 30 January 2019.