WCC as a club is again participating in the 2021 Australian Cup Competition.
Last year in the 2020 Australian Cup Competition we came in equal 10 of 40 other clubs and congratulation to Anthony Pearsall awarded a Judges Choice.
Well done to all !! This year, we need to be top 5!! We can do it !!
Last day to upload to WCC website 7th May 2021
We are requesting all interested members to submit 2 (TWO) of their favourite images to represent WCC in this year’s competition. Each image will be selected by our own WCC panel of selectors for the final 20 to be chosen. A mixture of different genres of photography is encouraged. Note: your images may or may not be the ones that had already been submitted in the WCC monthly club internal competitions.
- The club will be selecting and submitting a total of 20 images
- Author may only enter with one camera club
- Coherency between photos is not required
- Images entered in previous Australia Cup Competitions will NOT be accepted
- Any subject (colour or mono) is acceptable but no image of nude nature will be accepted
- There are many various awards and counts towards APS Honours
When submitting, files should be:
- Max size 1920 pixel wide (horizontal direction) and 1200 pixel high (vertical direction).
- JPEG, Max file size 2MB
- Title (no long titles ..please !!)
Entry Fee FREE for members (paid by WCC)
Entries should be submitted via the our competition upload site under Australia Cup 2021.
Thanks to Anthony Yap for putting this communication together.