This Sunday 26 February, 2012 will be the next official club outing, this time to the RAAF Museum in Point Cook for their Air Pageant.
Entry is free and the gates open at 9am with the flying display running from 1pm until 4:30pm.
I was there two years ago, so have a look at a selection of my photos to get an idea of what you will see.
Things to note:
- Get there early (although the flying display doesn’t start until 1pm) so we can claim some space along the flight line.
- The is no seating in the viewing area, and very little elsewhere, please ensure you bring along a chair.
- Along with no seating, there is very little shade, don’t forget sunscreen and a hat.
- There should be enough of us to allow some to remain with the chairs, while others photograph the static displays in the morning.
- There should be vendors with take away food and drink, otherwise bring your own.
See you on Sunday,