We will now be holding a mix of in-person and online meetings. In general the competition night and workshop will be in-person at the Mount Waverley Community Centre, while our special interest groups will generally be online using Zoom but may use the craft room or Wadham House. Check the weekly Waverley Watson email or the calendar for details.
For in-person meetings we will be taking the following COVID safe precautions:
- Do not attend if you feel unwell.
- All attendees over 18 years of age must carry a mask indoors and wear these on entry and when not seated. BYO mask, although we will have some (cheap & nasty) ones if you forget.
- We will provide sanitiser & ensure attendees use on entry & through attendance.
- There will be several people on the front table, one of whom must record your attendance.
- The seating layout will be done by Monash Council staff to ensure COVID distancing. Number of attendees must not exceed 70 in the main hall.
- We have decided not to do Tea/ Coffee until further notice. If you like, you could bring your own drink in a bottle or Thermos.