Entries for our end of year competition are due on Tuesday 31 October 2023. This is a best of images entered throughout the year, members select from their previous entries to enter the end of year competition sections:
- Two images for Open Print
- Two images for Colour EDI
- Two images for Monochrome EDI
- One image for Creative EDI
The entry must have been entered into a 2023 monthly competition (see below regarding prints) and in the same format. Colour EDI and Monochrome EDI images were entered in the Open EDI and Set Subject EDI sections, Creative EDI images were entered in the Creative EDI section.
Select your entries through the Competition upload system. As well as selecting your print entries in the upload system, also ensure that your print entries are placed in the print box on Tuesday 31 October 2023 at our November competition night.
As of this year we allow images to be altered prior to entry in the end of year competition (eg to incorporate comments from the judge).
5.c.1. Alterations are limited to ensure that the altered (EOY) version is clearly recognizable as a revision of the same image as entered in the monthly competitions. Conversions from colour to monochrome (or vice versa) are allowed.
To enter an altered image:
- In the upload system select the image from the monthly competition as normal, then indicate via the dropdown that it will be altered for end of year.
- Email your altered entry to the competition steward at email@example.com.
The subject for the President’s Trophy is “Wind” with your entry due on Wednesday 15 November 2023, this is to be uploaded via the competition upload system.